Work with us
We always looking for talented people
Title :Sales Manager – IT Solutions for Aircraft Maintenance
City :Paris – France (Orly Airport)
Contract type :Permanent Contract
Experience :Minimum required 2 years
Start Date :September 2014
Company :As a civil and military aviation software specialist, our company provides modular ERP solutions to more than 50 clients worldwide for their fixed wing and helicopters maintenance. We deliver key solutions for airworthiness management, maintenance programs, life limits, supply chain and production matters.
Our company proposes turnkey solutions to cut costs and maximizes revenue
Mission :By collaborating with the top management, the Sales Manager is generating sales for aviation software solutions. Sales Manager ensures that strategic goals and objectives are achieved and that all financial goals are met while maintaining customer satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities are the following:
– Achieves sales operational objectives by targeting new customers, contributing to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
– Successfully and profitably sells products and services by servicing existing customers and by developing new customers in accordance with sales strategic plan.
– Maintains timely and effective communications with the Top Management and the Program Manager(s) regarding customer activities
– Transcribe the customer inquiries into functional specifications for our developers.
Required Skills :
– Must have MRO and CAMO aviation experience to be familiar with maintenance process, regulation standard. Sales experience preferred.
– Extensive knowledge of aviation business with a keen industry perspective.
– Natively English speaking to initiate contact and form lasting and committed relationships with new prospective customers
– Highly independent.
Salary estimate : According to experience